- Digital Brix Refractometer Temperature Measurement Range：0℃~40℃
- Precision of Measurement temperature：±1℃
- Operation Temperature：-10℃~40℃
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Automatic Shut Off
- Dimension ：120×56×36mm
The Digital Brix Refractometer is developed for working with sugar related liquids (such as fruit juices, condiments, honey, soft drinks, wine), help monitor and control sugar concentrations in foods and beverages. Whether users are checking the "ripeness" of fruit in the field, verifying product quality after harvesting, or controlling concentrations during processing and packaging, refractometers provide critical information to ensure product quality.
It is also commonly used for measuring the concentration of various industrial fluids (such as cutting lubricants and flux rinsing compounds). This instrument is equipped with an Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) system, making it ideal for field use.
Digital Brix Refractometer Specifications
|RD1010-001||Brix 0~93%||0.10%||+/- 0.2%||with ATC|
* All specifications are subject to change without notice due to technical progress.
* Welcome to contact us for OEM/ODM cooperation per your own requirements! More Digital Brix Refractometers for your selection!
The Digital Brix Refractometer is developed for working with sugar related liquids (such as fruit juices, condiments, honey, soft drinks, wine), help monitor and control sugar concentrations in foods and beverages.
To download the document, please complete your contact details below：